Our Bay Area California Preschools
We make learning Spanish a joyful, fun experience for your child, an experience that will benefit them for years to come.
Bay Area Preschools Include
The Program (Kids Into Speaking Spanish) is one of Northern California’s first Spanish language and Latin culture immersion program for preschoolers and kindergarten-age children. Our core curriculum is designed to spark and maintain children's interest in Spanish by engaging them in creative and enjoyable cultural activities such as dancing, singing, cooking, art projects, and games.
Download Matriculation Forms:
- LIC 700 - I.D. and Emergency Contact
- LIC 701 - Physicians Report
- LIC 702 - Health History
- LIC 613 - Personal Rights Notification
- LIC 995 - Parents Rights Notification
- LIC 627 - Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
If you have any questions about our Bay Area California preschool program, call us or email us today.